• Home ·
  • Featured ·
  • Erneuter Angriff auf Sonys Onlinedienste – Daten veröffentlicht
  • 07Mai

    Erneuter Angriff auf Sonys Onlinedienste – Daten veröffentlicht

    Die Angriffe auf Sony sind noch nicht vorbei. So wurden neue Angriffe von Unbekannten auf Sony gestartet. Dies ist auch der Grund, warum dieses Wochenende der Relaunch des PSN nicht starten wird. Die Hacker, welche mutmaßlich auch verantwortlich für die Angriffe auf die Dienste PlayStation Network, Sony Online Entertainment und Qirocity sind, haben eine weitere, allerdings recht alte und ungenutzte PlayStation Seite von 2001 zerlegt und von anderen PlayStation Webseiten die Daten von insgesamt 2.500 Gewinnern aus Gewinnspielen detailiert veröffentlicht. Ob noch weitere Angriffe geplant sind ist noch unklar. Fest steht, dass die anhaltetenden  Angriffe gegen Sony wohl diesem einen erheblichen Imageschaden zugefügt haben. Es soll angeblich Belohnungen geben wenn Hilfestellungen zur Ergreifung der Hacker stattgefunden haben.

     

    [box type=”info”]Zitat: Sony has broken another promise, originally they planned to restart the PSN network this weekend as per their previous ‘press releases’ earlier this week, but were quickly forced to delay the re-launch of the PSN and SOE networks as the previously rumored ‘third wave’ attack did infact start to appear tonight! This time, the still unknown ‘hackers’ started their ‘third wave’ attack by accessing an old unused Playstation website from 2001, and publishing what they found on other public websites, a complete list of all the contest winners with over 2,500 very detailed personal information, it not known at this time if more attacks are still coming in against other Playstation websites. Zitat: Sony spokeswoman confirmed with Reuters that relaunching within the original expected time frame would not be possible, and there is no firm date for the return of online services. The latest note from SCEA senior director of corporate communications Patrick Seybold on Friday night said, “When we held the press conference in Japan last week, based on what we knew, we expected to have the services online within a week.” “We were unaware of the extent of the attack on Sony Online Entertainment servers, and we are taking this opportunity to conduct further testing of the incredibly complex system,” he added. “…Additional comprehensive system checks and testing are still required, and we must complete that process before bringing the systems online.” Sony is also reportedly considering offering a reward for help in catching the perpetrators of the cyber attack, according to Wall Street Journal’s All Things Digital blog, which cited “people familiar with the matter.” The reward may or may not be implemented, the report said, as Sony executives are weighing the pros and cons of such a move, which would be made in coordination with law enforcement. In trying to stop this new ‘third wave’ attack, Sony shutdown more of their servers, and are now thinking of ‘offering a reward’ to bring these trouble-making ‘hackers’ to justice, as Sony has had no luck in tracking them down for almost a month now! [/box]

    Quelle: Gamasutra

     

    Ahoi!



    Um auf dem neuesten Stand zu bleiben und keine News zu verpassen, könnt ihr entweder unseren RSS Feed abonnieren, unserem Twitter Account folgen oder Fan auf unserer Facebook-Fanpage werden.

    Über den Autor: Dodo
    Hobby-Pirat und Klabautermann, berufener IT´ler... geboren mit der Maus an der Hand, interessierte ich mich bereits in jungen Jahren für Technik und IT. Meine Lebensphilosophie: Es gibt 10 Arten von Menschen auf dieser Welt. Die die Binär verstehen, und die die es nicht tun.